Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A flower



I was wrapping a present two weeks ago and saw the flower I'd punched from newsprint.  It reminded me of this flower of Clair's so I punched a couple of circles and rummaged in my metal stash.  The card was from the offcuts I bought at Craft Creations and I finished it off with my beloved corner punch.  It justified buying the scalloped circle punch when I was in Glasgow.  I repeated the idea when I was giving a basket of hyacinths to a friend of my in laws whose husband had died.

2 comments:

humel said...

Wow, it's beautiful - simple but stunning :-)

Clair said...

I love the simplicity of the design and the colours. Thanks so much for your kind comments over on my blog and linking. I'm finally managing to catch up on returning the favour and visiting all my new visitors. It's been a busy week or two for me! x